Yucca 16" Natural Linen Pillow
Pillows Collection by Duotone
This design was inspired by the spines from the Yucca brevifolia, better known as the Joshua Tree. It’s op-art pattern injects a kinetic energy to any decor.
Our certified premium linen comes from the most prestigious CO2 Neutral mill in Belgium. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, pure Belgian linen is one of the most sustainable fibers in the world . It is known for exquisite texture, durability and comfort, getting softer with age and laundering.
Style ready, cruelty-free and non-allergenic down alternative pillow insert included
• Dimensions: 16" x 16" (40.64 cm x 40.64 cm)
• Fabric: 11.2 oz Organic laundered Belgian linen
• Certification: Belgian Linen Association
• Organic: Free of harmful bleaches, dyes, and finishes
• Print: one-sided serigraph
• Ink: Non-toxic, water based ink
• Zipper: Invisible
Care: to best preserve this hand-printed textile and our environment, we recommend the following options:
- Spot clean with a light colored, wet washcloth
- Machine wash cool/gentle cycle, take insert out and wash with zipper closed.
- Eco-friendly dry clean
Made to order:
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery